Tuesday, February 24, 2009

And one more thing . . .

A Happy Birthday shout out to Steve Jobs (February 24, 1955), co-founder of Apple Inc. He is often referred to as a tech visionary.

"When I was 17, I read a quote that went something like: 'If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right.' It made an impression on me, and since then, for the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: 'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' And whenever the answer has been 'No' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something." - Steve Jobs

"What a computer is to me is the most remarkable tool that we have ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds." - Steve Jobs

"We think basically you watch television to turn your brain off, and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on." - Steve Jobs

"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me ... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me." - Steve Jobs

Photo source (1)

No comments: