Saturday, October 9, 2010

Meandering freely . . .

Today is the birthday of John Winston Ono Lennon (October 9, 1940 – December 8, 1980), singer-songwriter who rose to worldwide fame as one of the founding members of the musical group, The Beatles.

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known."
- John Lennon

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality."
- John Lennon

"I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?"
- John Lennon

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans."
- John Lennon

"Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one."
- John Lennon

"All we are saying is give peace a chance."
- John Lennon

Lennon image source (1)

No comments: