Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Today is my birthday and it is a day of fun. I believe one should enjoy "their day" in a way that is special to them, for me, it is a joyful and reflective time. So here is to yours whenever it is: What happened on your birthday? For additional trivia: http://www.paulsadowski.com/birthday.asp

For those that enjoy wishing others "Happy Birthday" here is a list of helpers.
 
birthday alarm

birthday notices

birthday reminders

eminders.com

I am still filling my birthday calendar. One day I hope to have a birthday friend for everyday of the year. The interesting thing in my calendar seems to be the great number of birthdays in Feb/March and Aug/Sept - lots of Pisces and Virgos - a few Aquarius and Leo folks. Maybe yours will be there one day.

No comments: